Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh my goodness...it's almost Spring!

Life is just flying by. I knew I hadn't posted in some time, but didn't realize it was way back on New Year's Day. I started a job the next day, and life just got away from me! However, it was short lived, so I have a little time now while I'm job hunting, so a blogging I will go!

So, what's happened in the last couple of months? We're going to be grandparents in August. We are so very excited. Joel and Robin got pregnant again, and this time things have been going along smoothly. Bless the Lord. I can't wait to meet "my baby" as I call him/her. But I'm already thinking about how hard it will be to have so many miles between us!

As I hinted above, I had a job, but now I don't. It wasn't meant to be - they were busy at first, but then the economy took it's bite and my hours became less and less, and then there were none. Oh well. It was not my dream job, but since we need the income right now, I am job hunting again. Hopefully something will open up soon, and it will be the right thing for me. I am trusting the Lord to provide for us as he always does.

Otherwise, life is good. I turned 51 this month, so I'm officially OVER 50! Whatever! I feel and look better than I did at 40, so no complaints there. I'm find it funny that at 51 I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna be when I grow up. I hope I always keep growing and changing and that life never becomes old and stale.

So, I'll stay on this roller coaster ride, and love every minute of it. Hope you have more ups than downs in your journey, but remember that each part of the ride brings a different thrill.

Enjoy the ride!

No comments: