Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Pictures of Spring

Well, after posting yesterday, I realized some pics would be nice. So, check out the new Spring 2007 album. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the beautiful Bradford Pear (we don't have one! Every year we say we're going to get one!) , nor the blazing bright yellow forsythia (who knows how to spell it) bush. Enjoy our yard!

Yesterday was the last meeting for our current Beth Moore Bible study, Jesus the One and Only. Such a sweet group of ladies! Even though I am the baby of the bunch, I am the facilitator. These ladies are really great about sharing real life with each other, and praying together and for each request presented. I am blessed to know and love them. We will start again in May, and just meet for a Beth Moore video each week. We adore her, and are so thankful for the anointing that God has place on her in ministering to women, and in teaching the Word.

I do miss my Peggy....I know you check in! Even though my ladies group is great, there is nothing like having your best friend in person to talk to! So, be encouraged, know that we are praying for God to move quickly in your life to sell that condo and get you up here! Louie and Josh pray too! Mike, Peggy, Jen and Austin are family to us....and Florida is just too far away!

No comments: